- What's On
- The Learning Space
- Venue Hire
- About Us
About The Learning Space
Monday to Thursday 10am-9pm
Friday to Sunday 10am-5pm
The Learning Space has these facilities:
The open space with collaborative furniture, a separate quiet study space and the Digital Gallery at the building entrance. Children and families are welcome with child specific furniture and a parents’ room. Use the learning space for study, collaboration, testing ideas and learning at any age.
Need help with something? Ask our staff.
· 3D printers, A0 plotter, die cutter, sound recording equipment, photography and video equipment.
· Open Space – facilitating informal meetings, collaboration with neighbours and our digital technology experts
· Studio 1 – Currently setup as a quiet study space. No bookings required.
· Studio 2 – Facilitating photography, prototyping, craft and workshops.
· Digital Classroom – 3D printing and makerspace facilities, workshop and program space.
Enjoy free Wi-Fi in The Learning Space and throughout The Connection. Can't connect? Ask us how.